Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Free Printable


So, I have been getting the new computer going. 

 Can I just tell you it has been SO MUCH work!

Luckily, I had some pictures still on my camera of my Valentine creations, I have been downloading and editing.
 
I still have quite a bit to do, like finding all my favorite fonts again and downloading them!

 I will be so glad when it's all done!

Speaking of fonts...
 
I took some time to make a printable for myself 
AND
 thought maybe you all would like it too!

It is one of my most favorite quotes...

"Anything worth having is hard work"

I Love it because it is not only TRUE..but, it can apply to everything in your life.

I designed it,printed it out, then framed it.

Everyday is "hard work" to make myself get onto the treadmill, I sure have a love/hate relationship with it! I ALWAYS feel so much better afterwards though!


Do you like?

Well, if you do...you can download it HERE
( It is set for a 8 X10 but you can shrink it to fit a smaller frame is you want.)

I will be back soon with my super long Valentine post...




Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. The high interest a part of keeping the pay day loan unpaid for very long periods of your time, will sink somebody, who struggles for the money,
    further into debt paydayloans you'll desire to extend the pleasure for so long as you can, along with a big part of these, as with other issues that cause you to happy in your life, has enough money to complete at the very least the main things.
    my website - paydayloans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!