Thursday, January 19, 2012

HUGS

Hey guys!

So, I'm sure you've all seen the scrabble art that has been around for a while.

Well, Since last year I had been looking for those scrabble games at the thrift store.
I was looking for probably at least six months! 
I was about ready to forget the thrift store and just go buy a new one, Ha!

Anyway, I ended up scoring TWO...not just one...but TWO

I paid $2.50 for each one. I was so excited! 

Looky what I made...



I call it my Hugs frame.


This took me like two minutes to make. 

The frame came from the DI. The paper was actually scrap card stock that I had leftover
. (I double heart it, because it's glittery!)
I glued the scrabble letters onto the glitter paper, painted the frame and sanded the edges lightly and there you have it... A hug frame!

Perfect for Valentine's Day!








Kirsten
I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness--CUTE!! Love the frame too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have wanted to make a scrabble piece of art:) I love that you chose HUGS for yours:) Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Scrabble pieces. Now I just need to put all that other stuff together. Yours looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!