Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ouch...Need some New Skin?

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of New-Skin for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

product-family.png (2 documents, 2 total pages)

We LOVE  this stuff at our house! 

My hubby is constantly working with tools and  washing his hands which then leads to cracked skin and hurting fingers!  He swears by this stuff!  He applies it to the cracks on the tips of his fingers and it stays on for days!  It really is a liquid bandage!  When I was doing hair, I would sometimes cut my fingers with the scissors,  When you are working in water the band-aid just doesn't cut it, You have to constantly get a new one because it doesn't stay sticky! New Skin Liquid bandage was a life saver! 

Believe it or not, New-Skin® products have been protecting cuts and scrapes for over 100 years.   Not only do they protect your cuts and scrapes with their Liquid Bandage, but they also aid in getting rid of scars with the Scar Fade™ Gel and can help treat poison ivy with their Poison Ivy Treatment.



I'm thinking I need to try the Scar fade Gel! ( You know from the nice oven burns I have on my arms! ) 

 

RIGHT NOW...

logo-landing-page.png

enter for a chance to win the 4-day adventure of your choice!  All you need to do is complete the entry form on the New-Skin® Share the Outdoors sweepstakes link and have your friends and family visit your sweepstakes page to earn up to five votes per day – every vote increases your  chances of winning the adventure of your choice!

( Ummm...sign me up!)

Let's hear it!  Share in the comments section of this  post why you want to win the sweepstakes and how you would use New-Skin® products if you win!  You can include a link to your  sweepstakes page in your comment to help increase clicks!


New-Skin sweepstakes

Good Luck you guys!

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. Oh I agree - new skin is fabulous - my mum used to put it on our cuts as kids - the initial sting is so worth it! Much better than plasters!

    Found you through Friday’s Blog Hop ‘till you drop!!
    I’m following you now, and hope you’ll stop by and visit our blog sometime too!
    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!