Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mushki Loves My Stuff Linky Party #13


'Tis the season to be jolly...and eat lots of yummy treats....fa.la.la.la.la...la..la..la..laaaaaa

Right?

Well we had some yummy link ups this week and because today is going to be my baking day for the holidays,

Well...
I thought it could be yours too,

(If you're...Ahem...like me..)


Tales of Trophy Wife Peppermint Bark Brownies



Crazy for Crust Chocolate Kiss Mint Cookies



Candy's Clothes Closet Christmas Snowflakes

I tried to link some of my pins from pinterest, but, it is being super slow...
If you go check out my pinterest  boards "Christmas" and "Yumminess" you will find some other oh.so.goodness.....Yum!

OK..another week! Thank you for linking up! You guys really are so awesome!

-Link up as many as you want!
-Visit other links..we all love "Loves"
-Have fun



Kirsten


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! :)

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine
    morroesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEKKKK!! I am so excited:) Thanks so much for featuring me! These are sooo yummy! Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature! Those Christmas Snowflakes are calling my name... :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!