Saturday, November 12, 2011

Schar Gluten Free Fresh Yumminess!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Schar for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

When Sunday rolls around and I'm planning my weekly menu, I can be found looking through the fridge and the pantry to decide what we will be eating the next week. 

Do you do this too?

  Anyway,  I know  in my fridge there is ALWAYS deli sliced lunch meat  and cheeses along with fresh veggies for sandwiches...

We love sandwiches at my house. And  a good panini...mmmm....pure heaven! 

The most important part..(I think anyway)Is the bread!\

Now, \What if you could get a bread that was gluten free, low fat , good source of fiber and was super fresh? 

scharlogo_hires_web.jpeg

 

Schar Sub Sandwich Rolls come individually wrapped in convenient two-packs so they are super fresh when you get them!  Pile high the meat. cheese and veggies for perfect submarine sandwich, or make the panini...HINT HINT!

  Hot or cold it doesn't matter! 

Sound good?  Yeah, I know...I thought so too! 

Well, guess what! 

You can sign up to Schar Club and get exclusive access to new products, tips, recipes and promotions...AND request a Schar free sample like I did! Everything is Gluten-free!  Love it!

What would you and your family be  excited to try?   What they would make with Schar gluten free foods?

Ciabatta Rolls,Crusty Bagettes, Light and fluffy sub rolls

All of them please!

 

Head on over toSchar Club  and request your

Schar free sample

 

Have a great day!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!