Monday, November 14, 2011

Mushki Loves My Stuff Party #8


HEY!
Did you all have a fan-tab-u-lous weekend?

I sure hope so!
I have been busy crafting today. Are you all like me? When that happens nothing else around the house gets done!? 
Anyway, I can't wait to show you all what I've been up to~
I won't bore you with my menu this week!
I think we need to get the party started...BUT...before we start I have to show you some of my LOVES for the week




How cute is this!?!?!?!? Matching Zipper necklace and headband!
Love this cuteness! Check it out at Crafty Mischief



My poor girlie's wall is so bare! I've been inspired! Love it! Especially the "Brush your Teeth!  Super duper cute! You can find out how to do this at The Creative Imperative


Oh. My. Freakin'.Yumminess!  If Princess' candy wasn't already gone...I'd be in so much trouble! Go see how to make these at Crazy for Crust

All I can say about this cutie is....I WANT IT!  I love this!  See how to make this at Cobble stones and Ivy

Rainbow fairy...so adorable....  I am in LOVE with this too!  Go check out how she made this for her cutie at  Momma Did It


Now..how 'bout some fluffer nutter dip?  Have you guys ever tried a fluffer nutter...MMMMM!  I am so making this dip! This yumminess is made by A Crafty Cook  YUM!

See told ya...LOVE them all!


I know I say this all the time...you guys all are so talented! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to link up to the party! 
I LOVE looking through these each week!

All I ask is that you:
1- Visit a few other blogs and show some "LOVES" comments can't help but make you smile!
2- Link up as many as you want...
3- HAVE FUN!


Let's see what ya got!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!