Monday, November 7, 2011

Mushki Loves My Stuff Party #7


Did you all have a great weekend? 
It was cold outside so, I spent the weekend inside checking out pinterest other great blogs, wishing I could get a new design for mine! 
I promised hubby I would wait until January to spend any more money, so the new design will have to wait..UGH! If any of you are looking you should go check out 733 Custom Blog Design She has AH-MAZING talent!
 So today I thought I would share a couple of the loves I found on and pinned.

(Christmas is in the air....)


Over at I heart Naptime Jamielyn is doing her Crazy Christmas Crafter and Oopsey Daisy shared this! 
Isn't this so cute!  I am so making me one of these!


Check out this NO SEW ruffle skirt at My Crazy Life I am so making this too! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


What about this? Too neat! This was made by Not Martha So pretty!

OK, so now to what you guys have made!


This is too awesome! Scrapping Mommy made this scrap tool organizer!


 Hubby wants some chickens, if they can live in one like this I would love it!
Check out how Housewives of Riverton built it!

You guys are so amazing!
I really look forward to see what you all have made, or been working on!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

If you were featured please grab a button:  Mushki Loves my Stuff!

What I ask:

-Please become a follower of Mushki Loves
-Visit some others and share some "LOVES".... comments can't help but make you smile!
-Please grab my button (found on the right side!) so others can join in on the fun!
-Most importantly HAVE FUN! Link up as many as you want!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'll have to check out that blog designer. I, too, am waiting until 2012...but hopefully not too far into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!