Friday, October 7, 2011

T.G.I FRiDAY'S "Yumminess" for One!"

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of T.G.I. FRiDAY'S for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Hey you guys!

 

You've all heard about T.G.I FRiDAY'S...Right? Well, you can find their yumminess  in the freezer section with  fresh new flavors! There are nine new entrées available to you T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” My family loves the potato skin chips from T.G.I FRiDAY'S, so when my hubby got the chance to try these, he chose to try their Sizzling Chicken Fajita's.  If you like a little spice you will love these! 

 

 

 

The chicken for the fajitas are grilled with onion, red pepper, green pepper in a pepper-y sauce. The chicken is so tender and tastes like you just grilled it.   There are three tortillas included  AND...  It comes with cheesy Spanish rice with black beans and corn mixed in on the side.

 The portion is very generous!

Now, here's the cool part!    You can go stock up your freezers with  this yumminess and then while you at it....T.G.I. FRiDAY'S wants you to make your own freezers at home a bit more fun by decorating them with your own unique flair, and uploading a picture on Facebook for a chance to win cool prizes, including a home theater makeover

Enter here at the Fun Freezer contest.

 

Fun... yummy food that's..... T.G.I FRiDAY'S!

 

 

 

Photobucket

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy. Thanks for linking up at Bacon Time. Following you with GFC and pinterest. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!