Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tervis and Chocolate Protein Shakes


Thanks to Tervis for sponsoring my writing. Visit their website http://www.tervis.com to learn more about the world’s first smart cup.

Hey you guys!

You know, I'm always sharing delicious, yummy and
  sometimes not so healthy recipes...(SHHHH...)

As a family we try to:
1.Eat a little healthier
2. Exercise a little more
Whether it's walking or doing Shaun T.  (Insanity)
3. Drink a Chocolate Protein Shakes!


Chocolate Protein Shakes

1 Cup Milk
6 Ice Cubes
1 scoop of Protein Powder
optional: fruit
Sugar Free Whipped Cream

Add the milk, ice,protein powder to your cup and mix on your mixer.
Add fruit if you want. Add a dollop of Whipped Cream

These are the best!
I blend this yumminess up in my little GE mixer and YUM Thick, creamy HEALTHY pure deliciousness! I LOVE THIS stuff.. I try to have one to two of these a day. Usually for breakfast then if I eat something that's not so healthy I don't feel as guilty! Don't forget to add a little sugar free Land O'Lakes whipped cream and then we're talking out of this world yummy!
(Yep, cause everything tastes better with whipped cream!)

OK, so what does this have to do with Tervis Tumblers you ask? Well, here's the thing these are the neatest thing ever...seriously...
It will keep my shake icy cold. It will keep coffee hot. I don't drink coffee, but, I sure love me some hot chocolate. Ooh...how 'bout a "Hot" Chocolate Protein drink....hmmmm...

The great thing is this cup is totally versatile
Hot/Cold it does it all!

Look at these Seasonal Tumblers
 OH. MY. CUTENESS!
They have a variety of sizes and so many styles to choose from!

I need this for Halloween so that I can try a Healthy Protein Hot Chocolate as we're walking around
Trick or Treating with Pretty Princess this year!
 I'm off to go get myself one!


I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. To learn more about Tervis, visit their website http://www.tervis.com.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!