Monday, October 10, 2011

"Mushki Loves My Stuff!" Party #3

AHEM.....Are you all ready for the "Mushki Loves my Stuff!" Party?

Well, first... I've got to show you a few that caught my eye this week

Geesh.....You guys are all so talented! LOVE IT!



Babblin Brooke made this super cute Halloween bouquet to "Boo" her neighbors! Love it!


Look at these chocolate-y,nutty, cinnamon-y caramel apples that Sweet Coconut Lime made! Ooh...I can't wait to try these! YUM!


Spruce Your Nest has some fun fall decor! I am in love with this ladder!


How cute are these!  Find out how to make them at Maiden D'Shade.


THANK YOU to all of you that linked up last week!
Feel free to grab a button on the right side....


Please be sure to:
- Become a follower of Mushki Loves
- Visit at least one other blog and show some "Loves"
-Grab a button or link back so that others can join in on the fun!
- Most important..... Have fun!

NOW.... STRUT YOUR STUFF AND SHOW US WHAT YA GOT!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten! Thanks for featuring me! You're awesome! :) I love seeing how creative people are at your parties!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Melissa :)
    www.sweetcoconutlime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just submitted my recipe for Chocolate-Orange Custard. Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my ladder!! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my candy corn pots! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!