Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little of everything Halloween-y

HI! 
OK,so today I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite Halloween-y things...
and a favorite from when I was a kiddo!


How adorable is this FREE Halloween Printable from The Crafty Paige?!
Pretty Adorable huh?!

Speaking of candy....
Don't these Candy Corn Cream Cups look more than delish! I wanna just eat the picture! You can find out how to make them at Joy in the Jumble


How awesome-ly cute and fun are these orange vanilla potion drinks found over at Home Spun With Love
You have to go check out how she made these!



Ooh.. how 'bout these Cheesy Pumpkin Quesadillas from Monster Mama YUM!



This is too cute! Find out how Whipperberry made it!(She guest posted on House of Smith's)


How cute are these 2X4 pumpkins?!  Brown Paper Packages made this cutie!

And last but not least...
This old-y but goody!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cartoon.
 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did......I mean, uh...still do....
.

Enjoy!

Have a great day!

Kirsten






4 comments:

  1. great halloween ideas! i love them all:) my fav is the drink from home spun with love...looks SOOOO GOOD!!!
    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for featuring our Halloween Potion in with all your other great features! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make some of those things, but if you read one of my posts this week, then you know I am craft-challenged! How did you get that cartoon embedded in your post? Kids today just don't know what they're missing, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the
    rest of the site is also really good.

    Also visit my page audio french lessons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!