Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CANDY CORN....

I love candy corn. 
Like really really A LOT. 
Like probably will gain 10 lbs after Halloween a lot! 
{Darn candy corn}
I've always liked it, but, it seems like the older I'm getting. I'm liking it even more! I've already bought 5 bags...but it's to fill my cute pedestal canisters and....OK, no excuses...I just plain love the stuff!

Although I did do something pretty darn cute with it. 
Hence today's tutorial.


See! Told you, isn't it CA-UTE!

YOU NEED:

-Jar
-Ribbon
-Stickers or vinyl

I got my jar at the DI, (thrift store) for $.75
I picked up the stickers at Hobby Lobby and used a 40% off coupon they were $1.50
The ribbon I had from my potty prize jar, but I found the Halloween one at the dollar store and you can pick up the other ones at Walmart for .$47 a spool!

Fill your cute jar with candy corn and then eat a couple pieces,
next you start tying on the ribbon around the rim of the jar...then eat a couple more pieces
Find out how I did this HERE 
Once you are all finished, stick the stickers or vinyl on the jar- WALAH!
You are done!


Uh...Love it!

Now...this one is Decoration Only...meaning... NO EATING IT! 
That's why I have three canisters to munch on!

Have a great day you guys!
Photobucket
I'm linking up to these great parties!

2 comments:

  1. I love candy corn too! Very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not one for eating candy corn, but I sure think it's pretty - lol! I love the ribbons you added to the jar. Makes them look even prettier - and maybe even good enough to eat. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!