Monday, September 26, 2011

"Mushki Loves My Stuff!" Party #1

Hi Guys! 

Ok...I am so E.X.C.I.T.E.D!
{SQUEAL} like a really really really loud one!
(I don't get excited much do I?! *WINK*)
Today is my first Linky party! I am excited to finally have one for all of you!
These linky parties are AWESOME because they are a way for you to showoff  your creativity!

K...so these are the three things I ask...

1. Pretty Please become a follower of Mushki Loves!  (I'll love you forever if you do)

2. Be kind and show some LOVES to at least one other blogger! We ALL love comments!

3.  Please grab a button or add a text link to your post so others can join in the fun!

( on the left side under "Grab Some Loves")

Not too hard right?

 Love you guys!

Now...lets see you....Strut your Stuff
and Show Off What Ya Got! 



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten! I just stumbled across your blog and it's gorgeous! I posted the chocolate coffee icebox cake. Good luck with the linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first link party! Thanks so much for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kirsten! Good luck with your new link party. Have a great week!

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsten! Thank you for the invite, for hosting and following. Following back =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl!!! im a loyal follower:) and way excited for your new linky!!! yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first party! I'm linking my S'mores Caramel Apples.

    I'd love for you to link up to my linky party, Crazy Sweet Tuesdays, sometime! It's on Tuesdays also, and runs through Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Love linky parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting Cozy Home Scenes. Congratulations on your party. I hope it will be a big success for you.----Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and inviting me over to your first party! :)
    I'm all linked up and buttoned up!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you SO MUCH for visiting Effie's Recipe Box and inviting me over to you super fun party!! :) I linked up 3 recipes, hope that was okay! Yes...they are all my great-grandmother's recipes! I've been baking and cooking for many years now, but I've never had so much fun than I am now! Going through her personal collection as just been too much fun! Well, I look forward to partying with you again soon! Take care!!
    Jade @ Effie's Recipe Box

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your first link party! Thank you for inviting me over. I linked up the Take 5 bars for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! I am a new follower! Vicky @ www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Kirsten! Love the party! Thanks!
    flipchickdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invitation! I just posted my Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Cake. Great party!
    http://cookingwithnettie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!