Sunday, September 18, 2011

Everything on my Mantel


DAH...DA...DAH....DA....DAH
Here it is! 
My Mantel all put together...










Here's the breakdown...

*From the dollar store*
 -plastic bugs
- plastic spiders
-spider web cloth
 -plastic skeletons
- some of the labels
-Black/Pinto Beans
 -Plastic Eyes

*From the thrift store*
-Vases
-Bottles
-Most labels HERE
-Readers Digest books

*WALMART*
-Soft (Gummy like) Mice

Some of the jars, I saved and spray painted the lids, added jute or ribbon.   What do you think?  Fun?
Now go make you some fun stuff!

Have a great day!
Loves, 
Kirsten

 Part 1 and 2 my Halloween posts:

Macbeth Plaque
Eyes of Newt...How to make your own labels
Spell Book

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't wait to decorate mine! I just need to get to the dollar store as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get so many cute things at the Dollar Store. I need to make a run. I love that spooky netting. My kids won't let me put the Halloween stuff out but I may overrule them. The funnest holiday to decorate for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your mantle. you've added some fun details. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!