Monday, August 15, 2011

Samoa Brownies

Hi guys!

I have to share this recipe with you all! These are easy and so yummy!
Hubby in I were watching a movie and he looks over at me and says," I NEED something sweet!" I smiled and said, "I was thinking the same thing!" So we hopped on Pinterest to look at some yumminess that I had pinned and we decided on these Oh.SO.YUMMY. Samoa Brownies! 
I got the recipe from these girlies...Six Sisters 

Can I just say....... YUM! 
You guys, seriously these are DELISH!
You gotta make them! 

MMMMM.....

Caramel, Chocolate-y-Coconut-y Gooey Goodness!



Samoa Brownies

1 brownie mix
3 1/2 cups shredded coconut, toasted
(2) 14 oz. package of caramels, unwrapped
1/2 tsp. salt
4 tbsp. milk
3 oz. chocolate chips

Make and bake brownies according to package. Cool. Toast coconut and on 400 degrees for 3 minutes, repeat until toasted be careful not to burn.
In a microwave safe bowl melt caramels with 1/2 tsp. salt, 4 Tbsp. milk. Add toasted coconut to caramel and spread on cooled brownies. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving, Store in fridge let sit out 20 minutes before you eat so the caramel isn't so hard.


If you make these....You will L.O.V.E. them!

Have a great Super yummy day!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Those look amazing, thanks for the new follow, following you also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are right, great minds think a like! I just did my post today on brownies. :)
    Have a good day! Melissa
    (www.sweetcoconutlime.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! So glad you found my blog. I"m loving yours equally as much!

    xoxo
    Marci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there- found you through the hop and am a new follower. I'm gonna have to make these since I can't get girl scout cookies where we live. I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsten, I just wanted to let you know you won the Jnicey's Custom 3 disc charm from my 500 followers giveaway! :) Please if you could, contact me at agapelovedesigns@yahoo.com so that I could connect you with my sponsor, so you can get your prize! :)
    ~Maria-Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!