Monday, July 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares

Hi you guys!

Last night I was reading one of my cookbooks and I came across a recipe that my Mom used to make.  "Peanut Butter Squares"  I haven't made these for a while and they are my hubby's favorites, so I thought I would make him a little something that is Oh so yummy for my his tummy!  These are really simple and really good! 


What do you think?   Look good?  Want a closer look?...Mmm.K!



Are you drooling yet? 


I was...Sorry...I couldn't resist!

But guess what...I'll share the recipe with ya because that would just be rude if I didn't...Huh!

Peanut Butter Squares

1/2 C. Butter
1/2 C. White Sugar
1/2 C. Brown Sugar
1/3 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 tsp. Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. C. Flour
1 C. Oatmeal
1 pkg. Chocolate Chips

Cream together butter,sugars,peanut butter, add soda.salt,flour and oatmeal.  Spread in a 9X13 pan.  Bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degree.  Sprinkle with Chocolate chips, let them melt so they will spread.  Let cool and frost..

Frosting:
2 C.Powdered Sugar
1/2 C. Peanut Butter
Enough milk for a smooth Consistency

Printable Recipe


Pretty Princess and I will be doing makeovers tomorrow...what am I getting myself into to? Watching the twilight DVD's making popcorn and just "hanging" out together!   I'll be posting some of our fun! 

Have a great day!



Photobucket

linking up to these fabulous parties:

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhh goodness. These look incredible! I love PB & chocolate. Can't wait to try this one out!

    Thanks for checking out my watermelon cake pops & spray painted kitchen canisters! And huge thanks for becoming a follower! I'm your newest one! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look SO yummy. I love PB&C! I will be trying them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What sinful looking PB delight! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I appreciate the kind words and am your newest follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower. Thank you for the invite and for visiting my blog. Have a great day. These peanut butter treats look delish !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! I pinned this so I can make these later =o) Thanks!!! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o my goodness these look amazing. thank you so much for sharing the recipe. im sure mine wont turn out this pretty but i must give it a try!
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recipe looks DELISHHHHHHH, thanks for linking to THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS! We are linking up ONLY blueberry recipes, so please come back and link up something with blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am craving these so badly now. I love chocolate and peanut butter together. Please stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look yummy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look yummy. now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look FABULOUS! I am now following you too!

    Kori
    momsofalltrades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ! Its an amazing blog.
    One of the best blog I have ever read.
    Helped me a lot.
    Nice blog on chocolate spray.
    Keep going...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!