Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some changes @ Mushki Loves

Hi Guys!

As some of you know Blogger was down for a couple days, and while it was down it got me thinking about MY blog, and what I share here. Right now I have  a "schedule" that I have been trying to stick with and I'm wanting to change it up, so here's my thoughts...Each week I'm finding myself feeling like I HAVE to make something and I'm starting to feel like I'm just "throwing" things together so that I can stick to the schedule! I definitely don't want to do this! I want this blog to be fun for all of you and me too! So, this is what I'd like to start doing... I love sharing everything I do with all of you, but instead of a What's Happening Weekly...It will be just random weekly things. I might post two times a day or maybe only two times a week. Maybe two will be just tutorials, or all recipes, it might just be a story I want to share or a really yummy recipe that you "JUST HAVE TO TRY", you know random stuff...Plus I  have been wanting to get my ESTY SHOP going so the things I make,and maybe you won't want to...you will be able purchase through an online store to get them from me! DON'T worry though I will still share recipes,tutorials,and crafts!

I have the most AMAZING followers and I don't want to let any of you down. You all became a follower for a reason and I hope that I can continue to do make and share things with all of you that will make you happy! Let me know what you guys think...I'm all ears!

Goodnight All!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I don't think I could even stick to a schedule. It would get too much of a chore for me. I do have my weekly link party, and that's pretty much it. Being creative, it's hard to be captive to a schedule, so do what makes you happy.

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Kirsten! I just spent awhile going through some of your posts. I found you on Sumo's website. I'm wondering if I could ask you a couple of blogging questions? I couldn't find an email address to contact you...would you mind? happylittleparty (at) gmail (dot) com
    thanks!!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!