Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SNAP! The Blog Conference!




Ok so today I was doing the daily look around, my  weekly link up to Funky Polkadot Giraffe and see she's posted something about "Snap" Hmmm...  I've seen these words before, and I've even heard them repeated by my Pretty Princess..{You know off of "That's so Raven"}
But then I see it...A BLOG CONFERENCE...A three day creative blogging and social media conference!
April 19-21, 2012 in Salt Lake City, Utah,

by these A.W.E.S.O.M.E ladies:
(um, need I say more?)

Tauni (aka It's a Tradition)
Char (aka Crap I've Made)
Becca (aka Blue Cricket Design)
Jenn (aka Tatertots & Jello)
Mique (aka Thirty Handmade Days & QBM)
Shelley (aka The House of Smiths)
Kami (aka No Biggie)
Kendra (aka My Insanity)
Lara (aka Less Cake More Frosting)
Amy (aka The Idea Room)
Jessica (aka Allora Handmade & QBM)
Brittany (aka One Charming Party)
Sara (aka One Charming Party)
Steph (aka The Daily Blarg)
Amy (aka Designer Blogs)

I wanna go!  Then I see....
they're having a contest right now and I can possibly win a ticket ...Um, yeah, that is a no brainer! Sign me up!
Guess what? You can too! Go here and check it out! Please tell them I sent you!
Thank you Kyla!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!