Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Monday Menu Madness"

Hey you guys! 
Did you all have great weekend?  I worked on my new blog header and buttons! Oh my, It took me two days..and I ended up just doing my own thing in picasa..L.O.V.E picasa!
AND....
 I'm sick! 
 Like the cough,nose running like a faucet kinda thing! Ugh! {In my stuffy nose voice}  I think too much crazy weather! 

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti & Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Panini Sammies
Wednesday: Creamy Tuna Casserole
Thursday: Cobb Salad
Friday: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Grilled Pork Steaks and Potatoes

On Thursday I'll share my tuna casserole recipe!  
AND
I have a super fun tutorial for tomorrow...I'm REALLY  REALLY excited to show you this one!
Want a little sneak peek?
Okay....here ya go!




Have a great day! 
Photobucket
UPDATE!!!  May 2, 2010 I found a website that has the best blog..computer...lots of other things backgrounds!  Go check them out at Leelou blogs This is where I found my blog decor this is their design...not mine!  The CA-utest stuff!  I'm in love!  There is so many designs and so easy to install! 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!