Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Me and my Indecisiveness"

OK, I have to be probably the most annoying blogger out there! I have changed my background,header and signature so many times....I can't find one that I am "in love with" Thanks for putting up with me and my indecisiveness.  i will most likely be trying out a few more...Do any of you have suggestions on someone who does custom work for a great price? I'm thinking about switching to wordpress also. Any Good/Bad thoughts on that? 

Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like it! There's nothing wrong with changing things up from time to time. After all, most of us rearrange our furniture occasionally, and a blog is certainly a lot easier to change than a room! :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!