Sunday, April 17, 2011

Monday Menu Madness

Hi! I hope you all had a great weekend! Can you believe it, Easter is in one week? Hubby and I took Pretty Princess to get her Easter Dress on Saturday.  Such fun! 

I actually bought her a cute little bubble dress on Friday and was showing hubby.

 This is how our conversation went:

Me: "Look at this super cute dress I found, and it only cost $14.00."

Hubby: "Uh Kirst, I don't think that is a dress, it looks pretty short."

Me: "Yes it is it was in the dress section, Look, I'll try it on and show you."
"It will just hit her a little above her knee."
I was thinking I was so smart, I'm only two inches taller than her so if it was going to be too short I would kinda be able to tell Geesh....
So on it goes!

Hubby: {LAUGHING!} "Ummm...yeah, that looks like shirt!
me in the dress, er...I mean shirt,

OK you're right...we'll take it back."
He gives me that all knowing smile. Yeah, he was right.

So re-shopping for her dress we went!
Yes, we paid more for the dress, but that's OK because I guess realistically a shirt would cost about $14.00! {wink} AND... what she chose is super cute!

Now let's talk some food!


Monday Menu Madness:

Monday:  Taco Soup
Tuesday:  Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Meatloaf Baked potatoes
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday:  Chili & Rolls
Saturday:  Pork Chops & Veggies
Sunday:  EASTER with family

Oh, I have some fun things that I have been working on!  So stick around!

Look how cute! 
I'm kinda lovin' it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!