Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Menu Madness & The Wood Connection

Hey!  I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend!  I MADE my Sweet Hubby take me to the Wood Connection  in Murray Utah this weekend.  Have you heard of it?  It is a family owned business, they have pre-cut wood for crafts and  their own furniture store! They have a blog The Wood Connection  (see I'm nice like that I hooked you up!)   I LOVED this place and honestly if I wasn't with my cute Hubby I probably could have stayed there all day
not just for a hour
I would have spent more money too!  Shhh...we won't tell him that!  I can't wait to show you what I got!  
I'm super excited!  I'm hoping I can get it finished today...My Pretty Princess is home and I told her after we do some cleaning...we'll do some crafting!

Menu for the week:
Monday:  Chicken Divan  {Paula Deen}
Tuesday: Chinese Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Beef & Broccoli Bake
Thursday: Chicken Salad Sammies
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Pork Steaks and Baked Potatoes
Sunday: Taco Soup
Yes, two of the meals are from last week.  I got lazy didn't make the Chicken Divan or Taco Soup so we are having them this week!
AND.....
I am working on  making printable cards for the recipes I share. 
So Stay tuned! I have a yummy one coming up!



*If you see a recipe from my menu that you would like.. let me know and I'll send it to you!
I've added my e-mail to my sidebar.
  
I hope you all have a super day! I'm off to make my carpet all nice and fluffy! (aka Vacuum)
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog "Honey, I'm Bloggin'@blogspot". So excited to be following you now and all your crafty recipes are becoming favs! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!