Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Friday!


Today is FANTABULOUS Friday!
The end of the work and school week!  I get to hugga-hug my little
family all day if I want to!  LOVE IT!
Yesterday I went to the beauty supply to get some hair color
Um, yea, I'm just not liking my silver shimmer 'highlights" so much!

Next to the beauty supply is a little thrift store...I HAD to go in and take just a peek and see if they had anything I might want...

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

They were having an additional 50% off everything marked with red/orange sticker!
Gosh, OK...awesome! 
                                                     
Look at what I came out with! Freaking adorable...right?





Six dishes that were each originally marked $4.00 each..

THEN remarked to $4.00 for the set...
THEN because they were an additional 50% off  I got them for a whopping $2.00!

I'm thinking maybe a cupcake tower...pedestal cake plate...

I don't know...they were just too darn cute and cheap to pass up!
They were  just a little extra something to make my Friday a little more fantastic!

Have a great day!



Oh, Be sure to enter my giveaway that is going on right now here!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE a good thrift store find! Looking forward to garage sale season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!