Friday, April 8, 2011

I.GOT.MY.1st.AWARD!


LOOK WHAT I GOT...... My first AWARD!
YAY!


Guess Who gave it to me.....

                                                        
                                                                      The Pepper Place

 Can I just tell you how cute this girlie is! When I read her "Who I am" I loved how she came about her name! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! She makes some cute banners..yes, I would call her "Cute Banner Girl" and her recipes...yummy! Thank you sweet girl! You have made my night! Go check out her blog!
                                                           
                                                                     

Here's the rules:

  •  Thank the person who gave you this award by linking back to their site in your original post.
  •  Tell us seven things about yourself
  •  Pass along this award to six newly discovered bloggers
  •  Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award!
 Seven things about me hmmm.....

  1. My Family is the most important thing in my life...LOVE them more than FOREVER! 
  2. When I go to the grocery store and I "organize" my shopping cart so that when I check out it is already sorted and when I get home it's easier to put everything I buy away.  
  3.  Up until about seven months ago I thought thrift stores were Nasty...not anymore!
  4. I drink water with Cran-Rasberry juice mixed in EVERYDAY!
  5. I LOVE Spring and Fall
  6. I read cookbooks like they are novels. ( I blame my Mom..can I do that?)
  7. I LOVE snow, but HATE being cold! 
 Thank you again for this award!  Pepper Lovin! You are so sweet! I'm passing it on the these great ladies!

Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats
Creative Tryals
Orange Peanut
My Yellow Sandbox
Landee See Landee Do
Sweet Little Smoothie

All of you ladies deserve this Award! {To get a copy of the award click on the picture...send  it to pictures..add as a picture to your post!}







Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You certainly deserve it. You're very creative, and I love reading your posts. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the blog love Kirsten - I am honored you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks so much for passing on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for thinking of me! I just added my Versatile Blogger post so be sure to check it out!
    http://sweetcheekstastytreats.blogspot.com/2011/04/spreadin-some-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun award! It's my first thing I've won here in blogland! I'm honored. And congrats on winning it yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!