Monday, April 11, 2011

AH...HAH! A Printable Recipe!

Hi Guys!
So I had to try to get the recipe thing going!  When I find a recipe that I really want to try, printing it off is easy and convenient.  I wanted to do the same for you all!  I might try to "Jazz" them up a little but for now I am just so excited that I even got it to work!  So here is the recipe along with the link to the recipe that you can print off! 



      Zucchini Casserole
Ingredients:
1 box Stuffing Mix            1 (8oz) pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 C. Butter                1 C. Sour Cream
1 Onion, Chopped              2 C. Shredded Cheese
8 C. Zucchini                  dash salt/pepper

In a pan, melt 1/4 C. butter and stir in dry stuffing mix, be careful not to burn, and mix set aside. Melt the remaining butter and add the onion and zucchini salt and pepper and saute’ until tender.  In a saucepan heat the cream cheese and sour cream.  In a 9 X 113 pan spread half of the (dry, buttered) stuffing mix on the bottom, then zucchini.  Spread the cream cheese mixture over the zucchini, sprinkle on the shredded cheese. Then the rest of the stuffing mix. Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes. 


(link for printable)
A really good Zucchini Casserole

Ooh...and tomorrow I'll show you what I did today!  Goodnight all!


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some "LOVES" and making me smile!